Ever want to chat AND heal at the same time? Read me!

Ever want to chat AND heal at the same time? Read me!

Postby MagpieLee on Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:28 pm

:idea:
Following on from my suggestion to release the mouse, I have found a round-about way to actually chat whilst fighting. I'm sure some of you already know how it works.

The idea is simple, keep the Manufacturing open (press M) and tuck it far away into the corner.
Now you can actually fight, with the chat window open and click on your preeeccciouss Magic Health Stone.
MagpieLee
Mummy Warrior

Postby MagpieLee on Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:09 pm

Following the great advice from DarkGelf you can actually make your manufacting realllly small and then tucking it away in the corner. This cna make a whole lot of difference when facing a large pack of mobs and you want to have a clear open window!

The only thing you need to look out for now is your health bar, as you can be concentrating too much on what you're typing, you can easily miss the thing that keeps you alive...like I did.
:oops:
MagpieLee
Mummy Warrior

Postby tom on Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:11 pm

You can try out the following, it set the mouse to "free" by default:

Add it on the bottom of game/client/prefs.cs :

Code: Select all
$pref::Input::DefaultFreeMouse=1;

First close the game - if running - because this file is overwritten with the current options evertime the game is closed.

There was some problems with this option cant remeber what it was thats why its not added to option dialog.
tom
Site Admin

Return to Tips and Tricks